The Dressed to Kill

Scarlett Johansson shows off the hourglass figure

Scarlett Johanson may only be 23 but she has already made a name as an actress and singer. And now the beautiful blonde can add model to her CV, as she poses for these sultry shots for AnOther magazine. The Lost in Translation actress showed off her hourglass figure in the photos, and talked about her reputation for being 'sexy'.

In the

In the fashion shoot for AnOther magazine Scarlett Johansson shows off the hourglass figure which captivated fiancée Ryan Reynolds

Perfect poise

Perfect poise: Curvy Scarlett strikes a pose on a chair

Celebrity and Fans

'I think a lot of that (being called sexy) is just because I have breasts and an ass,' she told the magazine, which is produced by Kate Moss' ex Jefferson Hack. 'Is it because I'm curvy and most people in this business are thin?

Celebrity and Fans

'I don't know what it is, I just think I am very comfortable in my body. 'My mum was very beautiful and wore red lipstick and make-up and dresses and was very feminine. And my sister and I were always really feminine.' One person who clearly is a fan of Scarlett is actor Ryan Reynolds. The star announced her engagement to the Canadian actor earlier this year, but claims she won’t be rushing down the aisle. Speaking on the Jay Leno show, she said: 'We're just enjoying our time. We're just recently - very recently - engaged. So… we're just taking it easy. And no big plan yet. ‘I mean, I'm 23. There's no reason to rush into it. Everything feels very natural and relaxed.’

Clothes horse

Clothes horse: Scarlett shows off her fabulous features