The Dressed to Kill

Pussycat doll singer's disaster date ( Kimberly )

Famous and Fans

DATE WITH DISASTER : Kimberly Wyatt The Pussycat Doll singer Kimberly Wyatt endured the worst date of her life, after realising her potential boyfriend was broadcasting their kisses on the Internet. The blonde Don't Cha hitmaker, 24, enjoyed a first date with a "Beautiful" Italian man and the pair got on so well, She decided to return to his house so they could " get to know each other" Better. She says, "I went to his house and I knew that he had been on a reality show. We're chilling and all of a sudden, He's got, like, all of his computer equipment everywhere and I didn't really understand. I just went with it. I got home and looked at his web site and he had his own home chat room and he recorded everything."