The Dressed to Kill

Sexy beast Anjelica Huston

Award winning
Award winning actress Anjelica Huston says she tolerated former lover Jack Nicholson's infidelity, bacause he was"the world sexiest, most gorgeous man". Nicholson was hollywood's biggest star and a powerful sex symbol during their 17-year relationship, and Huston admits she struggled to cope with Nicholson's power over the opposite sex. said Huston
said Huston,"I coped really badly. I remember being in cannes with him, on the croisette, and girls would come up on mopeds and say,"Jack come with me,'and he'd go. I would cry and take to my bed for a few days." But huston always forgave Nicholson. She said,"you don't look for that in a man. But you can't expect to be with world's sexiest, most gorgeous man nad not expect him to get attention from women."