The Dressed to Kill

Follow The Star: Jennifer Aniston

Beautiful celebrity

Jennifer's naked truth Jennifer Aniston's wardrobe team stripped off for her on the set of The Break Up. The actor star had to walk around naked for a whole day, while filming the sex scenes for the film, which also stars rumoured fiance Vince Vaughn. Aniston has revealed her supportive team took drastic measures to make her feel comfortale. She said, "My sweet hair and make-up guys and wardrobe assistants wanted to make me feel better and I remember coming into the room after a take and they'd all taken their shirt off !" Aniston, who began dating Vaughn after they fell for each other during filming, insits she is happy to be naked. She added, "I'm comfortable, but not in front of everyone ! I don't even walk around my own house that long naked !"