The Dressed to Kill

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline team up for a project

New sounds
New sounds: Britney Spears and (Inset) Kevin Federline Britney spears isn't letting pregnancy slow her down and is preparing to do back into the recording studio very soon to collaborate with husband Kevin Federline on a new project. Federline has been focusing on his music career for the past year and Spears is eager to lend a helping hand. She explains, "I'm so proud of Kevin. He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston (their 9-months-old son). "I'm so lucky. He's a doll; he's adorable." The Toxic star also admits she "can't wait" to return to performing, saying, "but I really have to take my time and do it right and be safe. Actually, not that safe. when you perform, you have to be dangerous!" The pop superstar will conjure up her Mona Lisa character for another video collaboration with Beauty Shop director Bille Woodruff at her home in Malibu, California..