The Dressed to Kill

Lindsay Lohan's constant Co-star crushes

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan has confessed she constantly develops crushes on her male Co-stars. The actor-who has starred apposite a host of handsome actors, including Chris pine and Mean girls heartthrob Jonathan Bennett-says she can't help, but fall for the leading men after getting so close to them on the sets. she says," I still think it's so odd, when I have to kiss someone in a movie. Even though it's acting, how can you not be physically attracted to someone you're working with when you have to have that chemistry ?" The 19-year-old star also claims men find her intimidating because of her honesty and frankness. she adds, " My best friend said to me , " Well men are intimidated by you, 'I was like,'why ? I'm intimidating, I'm just honest,' But I believe there's no such thing as being too honest.