The Dressed to Kill

Joaquin is sick

not literally
not literally, but the actor surely is tired of his name being mispronounced can't anyone get my name right ? Jaoquin Phoenix Actor Jaoqium Phoenix is pleading with fans and the media to pronounce his name properly Phoenix was born Joaquin, changed it to leaf and then reverted back to Joaquin. he is stunned that even with all his fame people still mispronounce his name. he says, "I was born in Puerto Rico and Joaquin is a Spanish name. and when I came to the US, nobody could pronounce it. they would say, " what's your name?" and I would say, 'Joaquin and they would go,'walk-ing? walk - what?' and you know how kids always get bothered with that kind of thing like, 'no! my name is ...' so it bothered me and I changed it. (the whorse is)'joe was-keem'-I have been called that a lot in europe. I think there's maybe a german or french name like that."