The Dressed to Kill

Alex Curran hit the beach in a frilly string bikini

Leaving barely enough time for her tan to fade, Alex Curran has jetted off for her second sun holiday in as many months. The WAG hit the beach in a frilly string bikini in Spain over the weekend while enjoying a girls-only break, despite just returning from a three-week stay in Miami with husband Steven Gerrard.

Fun in

Fun in the sun: Alex Curran has arrived in Spain for her second luxury holiday in as many months Alex, who has two children Lilly-Ella, four, and Lexie, almost two, looked toned and taut as she frolicked along the foreshore. The WAG recently revealed she has embarked on a new fitness regime. She says: 'I've started power walking with my mum a few times a week and I can really tell the difference. 'We also have a pool at home and every other day I try to swim 25 lengths while the girls are playing.'

Shaping up

Shaping up: Alex says she has ramped up her exercise regime 'I haven't felt quite the same about my body since having children and I would just like to be fitter to be able to keep up with my girls.' Alex says it is her shape, not a number on the scales, that she is focused on changing. 'I never weigh myself. I'm not sure what I weigh - I think I'm around eight and a half stone. 'I can tell if I've put on a few pounds by the way my clothes fit. It's best to keep off the scales as you can drive yourself mad.'

Making a

Making a splash: Alex cooled off in the sea